Ad

Sunday, October 16, 2022

Welcome to my new site!

This is a brand new site and I am so happy that you have come across it.  I will be adding content regularly.  I really want to share my love of Tarot.  

This will be a place to follow along on the journey that the Fool takes as he makes his way through life. 

Please, please leave me feedback on my posts!  I would love to answer any questions that you may have.  Or if you want me to dive deeper into a particular area, please let me know that as well. 



http://www.linktr.ee/FacetedJourney

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about this new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caren!!! I am glad you are here! Let me know if there is anything that you want me to touch upon. I am sure that you could teach me a few things! =)

      Delete

February 2023 - 7 of Pentacles

 WOW! February came and went.  It never ceases to amaze me how fast time can go by sometimes.  I drew the 7 of Pentacles for my February ca...