Ad

Thursday, March 2, 2023

February 2023 - 7 of Pentacles

 WOW! February came and went.  It never ceases to amaze me how fast time can go by sometimes.  I drew the 7 of Pentacles for my February card for the year 2023 drawing.  

7 of Pentacles
(from The Star Tarot by Cathy McClelland)

The 7 of Pentacles is about finding and following your Dharma - or I would like to say your dreams.  This card appears when something has been finished - your journey has been made.  Okay, maybe not the complete journey, but this portion has come to an end and you are deciding what to do next.  She is surrounded by all of her bounty - her hard work - true fulfillment.

Looking back on February, I can say that my bounty runneth over!  I have worked hard and I am tired, but I am not seeing the rewards of my hard work.  Sometimes, it is not material gains that makes us wealthy.  To me knowledge is so powerful and I feel that I am learning something new every day.

I had a couple goals last month.  One was to finish up the little pouches that I was working on and get them listed on Etsy.  I did and I made my first sale today!!!  Yes, I probably made about $5 on the deal, but I set a goal, I did the work and it paid off.  (Hopefully, the rest will too, LOL)

The 7 of Pentacles also presents new opportunities to discover new talents and using it in a creative way.  I have spent many, many hours learning how to do copper electroplating.  Well.... I am learning (also, learning what not to do), but I am moving in the right direction.  
Copper Electroplated Cat Skull with Cat's Eye stone
by Kitty Mecham


Looking back on February, what did you learn?  Even if it was something you think may be trivial, it is still learning.  It adds to our growth and pushes us along the journey.    Now, if I can just keep this memento moving through the rest of the year!  

Up for March is the Princess of Cups, so stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

February 2023 - 7 of Pentacles

 WOW! February came and went.  It never ceases to amaze me how fast time can go by sometimes.  I drew the 7 of Pentacles for my February ca...